Booking Take a virtual tour
1. INITIAL INQUIRY
Contact us to check availability of your desired date(s). Availability is limited, so be prepared with alternate dates and a clear sense of your timeline. If your desired date(s) appear open and your activities are compatible with the venue, you may place a soft hold while we confirm availability.
2. DATE CONFIRMATION
Once your date is confirmed, submit a completed application together with the rental deposit (one half of the Minimum Rent).
3. LICENSE AGREEMENT
We issue a Short Term License Agreement (STLA). Next steps:
- Sign and return the STLA.
- Pay the balance of the Minimum Rent.
- For activities requiring catering services, execute a separate agreement with Global Gourmet Catering.
4. FINALIZE DETAILS
- Confirm the timeline, technical elements and needed equipment with our Stage Electrician.
- Confirm desired services, food and beverage requirements, and any additional needs.
5. PAY PERFORMANCE BOND & INSURANCE
No less than two weeks prior to the start of your activities, furnish proof of insurance and pay your Performance Bond, which is a deposit paid to cover the total estimated cost of labor and equipment. See Fees & Expenses for more information.
You will receive a full settlement and a refund of the unused portion of the Performance Bond. This process typically takes two weeks.