COVID Information Take a virtual tour
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, venues are carefully managed to ensure the safest possible environment.
In addition to enhanced cleaning protocols in all spaces, Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning systems (HVAC) are operating in accordance with Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines. This includes the use of outside air, as well as the installation of MERV-13+ rated air filtration pads.
For the War Memorial’s full policy, please refer to the COVID-19 Vaccination and Masking Policy
In adherence with requirements contained in federal, state, and local health orders, the War Memorial requires the following:
- Licensees may choose whether to require that patrons, performers, crew, volunteers, and/or staff wear Well-Fitted masks while in the Venues. If a Licensee chooses to require masking, masks must be Well-Fitted and cover the nose, mouth, and chin unless the wearer is actively eating, drinking, performing, presenting, rehearsing, warming up, or costuming (i.e. bathing, dressing, applying make-up, placing wigs, etc.).
- A Well-Fitted Mask does not include a scarf, ski mask, balaclava, bandana, turtleneck, collar, single layer of fabric, or any mask that has an unfiltered one-way exhaust valve. The War Memorial strongly encourages all unvaccinated persons to wear Well-Fitted masks regardless of whether the Licensee has required them to be worn.
- Licensees producing events and performances in the Venues may choose whether to require proof of COVID-negative tests (including which tests are acceptable), vaccination, and/or boosters from patrons, performers, crew, volunteers, and/or staff.
- If Licensees choose to require such proof, any costs related to verification are the responsibility of the Licensee and any required proof of vaccination must be applied uniformly and fairly.
- If a Licensee publicly announces that it will require proof of COVID-negative tests, vaccination, and/or boosters, it has a responsibility to follow-through with competent verification at the event or performance.
- If a Licensee chooses to require COVID-negative tests, vaccination, and/or boosters, tickets to the Venue and associated marketing materials must clearly state the requirements.
- If a Licensee chooses to impose COVID-related restrictions, Licensee will designate a COVID Compliance Liaison who will manage compliance.
- Licensee will be required to sign a COVID Addendum to its Short-Term License Agreement that restates the requirements contained herein, affirms Licensee’s commitment to adhering to all requirements and Orders of the Health Officer, and confirms Licensee’s understanding that it will pay all costs incurred by the War Memorial and/or any other vendors needed to ensure Licensee’s adherence to these requirements.
- Eating and drinking may only take place in designated areas.
- If a Licensee chooses to require that its patrons wear Well-fitted masks, patrons may remove their masks while actively eating or drinking.
Please read the full text of the Order of the Health Officer found at: